Dow Jones Telerate and ILX Systems Inc. have embarked upon a cooperative systems integration project in an attempt to make Telerate's fixed-income data and analytics and ILX's equities-oriented services available via a unified platform. The vendors -- who have been quietly trying to integrate their services to meet customers' requests since last fall -- devised a system which uses both of their existing Unix- based servers to deliver their respective data services to single user-PCs loaded w
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit