1 Year Ago
The widely anticipated merger between Data Broadcasting Corp. and Financial Times Asset Management was approved by DBC stockholders. Even though the Financial Times brand would almost certainly be the calling card for the group, DBC products were likely to get the biggest boost in terms of content and marketing. "FTAM has 7,000 institutional clients," said the company's anointed CEO, Stuart Clark, adding, "we're going to take advantage of the cross- marketing opportunities."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse