BNP Paribas is beta testing a new release of the Traderforce front-end data display from French data vendor Financial Innovative Technology that adds new data sources and makes the product easier to use.
Pierre Laborie, head of marketing at Traderforce, says the new software release, version 9, will be launched before the end of November. He says BNP is also testing the release at its BCapital private banking business in Paris, and that the vendor currently has other beta tests underway at ot
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act