Dow Jones Telerate is in a slump. Revenue growth rates at Dow Jones & Co.'s financial information services segment, which is comprised mainly of Telerate, have declined for each of the three quarters of this year. What's more, market conditions are not likely to improve anytime soon and industry conditions will get even tougher: Bloomberg has just announced its Open Bloomberg system and Reuters is expected to debut its fixed income and analytics products in the fourth quarter.
"I think that i
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership