UK interdealer broker Icap is buying out the outstanding shares in GovPX, a US fixed-income and derivatives data provider, for $13 million, it was announced last week.
Icap was one of the original shareholders in GovPX, which was formed by a consortium of interdealer brokers and major bond dealers in 1990. A number of GovPX products also include Icap data.
Icap plans to run GovPX as a separate company within its information division, which is led by John Nixon, global head of the information b
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit