NEW YORK--Merrill Lynch’s Paul Salisbury has been named director of global market data services, confirms a Merrill Lynch spokesperson. In his new role, Salisbury, who will be based in New York, will centralize all market data groups worldwide at Merrill Lynch. He has been at Merrill for five years, according to the spokesperson, most recently working in Merrill’s Asia Pacific group. Prior to joining Merrill, Salisbury was with JP Morgan Chase, first in London and then based in Hong Kong.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming