Now that Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe (WCAS) has agreed to shell out roughly $140 million to gain a controlling interest in Bridge Information Systems Inc. (IMD, Feb. 27), it's worth examining what, exactly, WCAS has invested in. What are Bridge's revenues? What product lines does Bridge consider key to its future growth? How many people does Bridge employ and in what areas? Recently, IMD interviewed several sources familiar with the combination equity data and analytics vendor/soft dollar
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit