1 year ago
Bloomberg released a series of upgrades to its service that offered a much higher degree of flexibility and customization and enabled users to view Bloomberg data with third-party data on the same screen. By introducing the multi-functional Bloomberg Desktop, Bloomberg positioned itself to compete head on with other integrated desktops.
5 years ago
Zurich-based Telekurs sold its Telekurs (North America) division to Zilkha & Co., a New York-based private investment firm that joined
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers