LONDON--McCarthy Crisanti Maffei (MCM), a provider of real-time financial analysis, remains firmly in the foreign exchange business and still considers itself one of the biggest currency analysis firms despite rumors that it is to leave the FX market.
Sources told Inside Market Data's sibling publication FX Week last week that the firm was planning to ditch its forex analysis operation and was laying off staff, but the firm has categorically denied the talk.
Other sources say the firm has lai
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers