In October, Primark's Disclosure subsidiary will release version 3.0 of its browser-based Global Access front end. With the next release, users can download corporate financial data directly into customized applications created with Microsoft's Visual Basic programming language. The new feature stems from an August agreement between Disclosure and Microsoft.
Global Access' data includes corporate financial statements from the Securities and Exchange Commission's Edgar database, international
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit