Australian real-time market data vendor Iress Market Technology is on target to complete the rollout of an upgraded user interface for its Market Information System to its approximately 7,000 end users in Australia and New Zealand by August.
"We’re probably about half way [through] the rollout at the moment," says Peter Dunai, managing director of Iress. The rollout began in the second quarter of 2003 (IMD, Aug. 18, 2003).
"The new interface is much more modernized and configurable," he says.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won