As a consensus forms that Reuters will announce its acquisition of rival Telerate by Christmas, questions have now shifted to whether the vendor will be able to retain Telerate's Asia-Pacific client base.
With the deal, Reuters could potentially capture the 14 percent Asia-Pacific market share that Telerate had at the end of 2003. While Reuters dominates the region with a 43 percent market share, the additional share would give it an even more substantial lead against Bloomberg, which is sec
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II