Reuters is creating a new division to focus Quality Assurance (QA) issues and support as it looks to convince customers of product reliability. Meanwhile, it is reorganizing its technology operation.
The emphasis follows CEO Tom Glocer’s admission during Reuters’ 2003 financial results statement last week that the new products Reuters Knowledge and Reuters Trader experienced "teething problems" that hampered their rollouts (see story, this issue).
Operationally, there was too much risk in the
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech