NEW YORK--Communicator is building and operating a research and information hub for Fxall, an electronic portal for foreign exchange trading that is backed by a number of major banks. Fxall will launch with the Communicator service by the early part of the second quarter. Communicator is also planning to launch a fourth hub sometime in the third quarter.
Communicator will use its Thin Consortium Technology to offer single-password access to information from Fxall’s member banks. A client will
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit