Another year, another SIA.
We had the pleasure of watching Mr. Costanza from Seinfeld sign dozens of autographs at the Sprint booth right across the aisle from ours. But the real celebrity action took place at the cocktail receptions as market data stars met and greeted (and avoided each other) to the delight of the crowds.
Despite all the glamour, the show was perhaps a little more sane than usual. Certainly, the aisles weren't as clogged. But doesn't that mean there were fewer people?
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit