With the benefit of a week to think about it, the second tier of Reuters' ongoing corporate restructuring still raises more questions than answers. Talk about Newton's law of physics: It seems that for every scenario on what impact this is likely to have on day-to-day operations, there is an equal and opposing one.
Even our friends, from all walks of Reuters life, are confused.
At first glance, it all looks like a complex set of checks and balances--a bit like the British Constitution--designe
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech