JERSEY CITY, NJ--Reuters is eyeing Mxnet, a firm that offers market data distribution platforms to smaller user firms. An acquisition of Mxnet would give Reuters an additional market for its data.
Reuters has been marketing Mxnet's service since last March (Trading Systems Technology, February 3, 1997). Mxnet gives small firms the option of receiving data via a market data distribution system, instead of having to rely on standalone terminals. The firm, which is less than two years old, had i
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership