As demand for accurate, reliable and timely data on the credit markets grows, data vendors and user firms are increasingly realizing that acquiring and providing the data they need is an expensive—but valuable—business.
For example, some see Reuters’ interest in rival Telerate (see page 1) as a last-ditch attempt to compete with Bloomberg—and Thomson Financial in the wake of its acquisition of TradeWeb—in the credit data market.
One of the main factors fuelling this demand is the increased com
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming