Reuters has quietly laid down the law to Standard & Poor's Comstock (SPC) about the latter's use of Reuter Information Codes (RICs) in its new Xpresslink product. Xpresslink is being marketed as a feed handler that links the SPC Xpressfeed data feed to the two digital data distribution platforms under the Reuters' umbrella--Triarch 2000 and Tibco's TIB.
Xpresslink, which was launched at Waters Information Services' London-based DWT '96 trade show in May, is sold as part of a "one-stop" suite
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit