BOSTON, MA.--In another departure from Thomson Financial, Mike Danziger, chairman of Thomson Financial's Database group, has given notice and will leave at the end of this year. The departure leaves open a key slot as head of one of five business groups at Thomson Financial and comes on the heels of the departure of the company's CEO David Flaschen (Inside Market Data, Sept. 27).
Danziger's decision to leave, outlined in an internal memo (see related article, this issue), comes after spending
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act