Tickets have gone on sale for the Information Providers User Group (IPUG) Christmas party, which will be held in London this year.
The festivities will include buffet food, a disco and free beer, wine and soft drinks--until the money runs out--with other drinks available at cost.
IPUG warns that party-goers should arrive early to avoid disappointment and sobriety.
The party will take place on Dec. 4 at the Hogshead pub at America Square, starting at 6pm.
Tickets cost £30 per ticket for orders
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech