Reuters Japan plans to cut about 20 percent of the staff from Quick Moneyline Telerate, the business that it acquired from Quick Corp. earlier this year, say sources close to the situation.
The sources say that 18 QMT staff have already agreed to leave Reuters Japan after completing their transitory duties in December. QMT had approximately 80 staff before its purchase by Reuters, says one source.
Redundant employees will receive six months' full salary and an additional payment based on age,
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit