Give 'em enough rope ….
Not so long ago, it was fashionable for third-party services to blame Telerate for their woes. For two information providers in particular--Thomson Global Markets (previously known as Tech Data) and Dow Jones Newswires--the restrictive distribution arrangements with Telerate became the source of much angst. Marketing managers complained that their captive audiences were limiting the growth potential of their services.
No surprise then, that when Telerate was let go by D
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming