Our hectic schedule didn't permit me to comment last week on the bizarre turn of events in the US attorney's office's investigation of Reuters Analytics, which, as you know, resulted in charges being dropped. A couple of things surprised me.
First, was Peter Job's remarkable politeness in greeting the good news that Reuters Analytics wasn't going to be taken to the cleaners after all for alleged corporate espionage. "Almost 18 months ago I was asked if we thought Reuters would suffer discrimi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act