Reuters has changed its marketing stance after an unfair competition complaint was lodged with the South African Competition Board in Pretoria. Johannesburg-based The Trading Desk (TTD) Ltd., a distributor of Micrognosis Inc. trading room products, filed the complaint concerning Reuters' marketing of its data feed, Selectfeed Plus (SF+), together with feedhandling software. This practice, according to TTD's complaint, put Micrognosis' products at a competitive disadvantage. Since Reuters wil
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act