Knight-Ridder Business Information Division chief David Ray is expected to assume a more hands-on role in running the company's financial information business following a corporate restructuring. For the most part, however, the new arrangement appears to juggle titles without much change in the company's day-to-day operations.
Under the new structure, Ray takes on the newly created post of president, Financial Information Group, although he continues to supervise the other units in KRBID, inc
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit