Bloomberg continued to grow its share of real-time data revenues in 2004, although Reuters retained dominance of the industry’s screens, according to the latest report from Inside Market Data Reference.
Bloomberg’s share of the $6.917 billion market rose 9.5 percent to $3.062 billion, or 44.27 percent of the market. Reuters dropped by four percent to $2.560 billion, or 37.01 percent of the market. But Thomson Financial saw the most dramatic change, rocketing 30 percent to $543 million or 7.85
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership