My boss suggests a weekly column. I can be irreverent, gossipy, opinionated, but don’t get us in trouble. It was easy to agree, but now I’ve got a blank screen in front of me.
A little background. I started out as a part-time relief clerk on the floor of the NYSE while attending St. John’s University in Brooklyn. After graduation, I joined JR Timmins as a trader and later became an arbitrageur. After an MBA, EF Hutton hired me as a transportation equities analyst, and I later added media. The
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership