Bedford, Mass.-based Progress Software’s $16 million cash purchase of San Mateo, Calif.-based Persistence Software last week will support the play of its ObjectStore division in the real-time data management space, officials tell Inside Market Data.
"A lot of Persistence customers have been asking for real-time data caching and access to historical data. That’s what we’ll provide to Persistence," says Mark Palmer, vice president of marketing at ObjectStore. He says mutual clients had praised
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act