London-based data management technology vendor Xenomorph is stepping up the focus on its consultancy business line, following a re-organization earlier this year in which the vendor took on more bespoke development work around its TimeScape database.
Xenomorph is currently seeking a head of consultancy, a new role that is needed to manage Xenomorph's growing force of in-house and third-party staff who do custom development at client sites. The new hire will report to sales and marketing direc
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won