One year ago
All firms who were currently using Thomson Financial Services' quote vendor Beta Systems, were in the process of switching to ILX Systems, TFS' other quote vendor.
Five years ago
Bloomberg was once again entertaining the idea of building a equity bulletin board service carrying indications of special interest in specific stock trades from dealers to buy-side institutions.
Ten years ago
Merrill Lynch and Data Broadcasting Corp., the cable TV market data service, were finalizing a deal
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech