Quotron Systems Inc.'s recently appointed head of sales and marketing, Alan Weiss, last week outlined plans to restructure his organization. The plans are calculated to "mobilize resources," and along with reshuffling existing staff, bring the historically separate Institutional Marketing group responsible for Quotron's Trading Support System (TSS) under Weiss's wing.
Sources at Quotron say the move reflects an ongoing rethink of Quotron's next-generation delivery platform, with TSS now a ca
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit