Frankfurt--With Eurex, the new European derivatives market, in full operation, and the conversion to the euro fast approaching, Deutsche Börse has announced a new euro-based pricing structure for exchange price and quote data from the German Stock Exchanges (GSE), Xetra and Eurex. The new pricing structure, shown below, goes into effect January 1, 1999.
GSE includes the Berlin, Bremen, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hanover, Munich and Stuttgart stock exchanges. Xetra is the electronic tradi
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit