JERSEY CITY, N.J.--Paul Ingrassia, president of Dow Jones Newswires, announced several high-level management changes and retirements, including the retirement of Tim Turner, vice president and general manager of Dow Jones Newswires, at the end of the year.
Turner currently has oversight for Newswires’ global business operations and for international sales and marketing. He will remain as a consultant to Dow Jones through November 2002 focusing on relationships with Moneyline, Newsedge and ot
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank