LONDON: Philip Green, the chief executive of Reuters Trading Solutions, will manage Reuters Information, replacing Tom Glocer. Reuters' press statement calls it an interim move. As head of both of these entities, Green will be responsible for Reuters Financial as a whole.
By decoupling from Reuters Information, Tom Glocer, who will become chief executive of the Reuters Group in July 2001, is now free to focus on the three priorities he detailed for Inside Market Data in December (IMD, Dec. 19
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling