Reuters CEO Tom Glocer last week both praised and criticized his staff in one of his regular company-wide e-mails, which was obtained by Inside Market Data. In addition, while he warned that 2005 will be the toughest year of his Fast Forward cost-cutting program, he said that "just past the mid-point we are well on the way."
Glocer also expressed pride in the latest product rollouts, including Reuters Trader and Reuters Wealth Manager, noting that these products, together with Reuters Knowled
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit