NEW YORK--Reuters America will tomorrow release its widely anticipated product for the North American equities market--Reuters Plus. The release will mark the end of the line for the Quotron name.
In an exclusive meeting last week with Davis Gaynes, executive vice president and sales director, Reuters America (RAM), Inside Market Data got a sneak preview of Reuters Plus.
The service is the fruit of Reuters' so-called Project Yankee, which was initiated in acknowledgment of a lack of functional
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act