Market Insider has heard rumors from the Reuters camp that Tom Glocer got his knuckles rapped by the top bods at Reuters for passing comments in a presentation at the recent Reuters Infoworld exhibition about competitor Bridge. Glocer referred to Bridge as "crumbling and suffering from implosion" ... Bridge says, "We do not comment on our competitors or our competitors’ comments, however rude...."
ILX also seems to be taking digs at Bridge but in a different way. Market Insider is wondering
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming