David Flaschen, CEO, Thomson Financial Services
1. What do your customers want and how are you giving it to them?
Our clients want to better satisfy their customers and make more money while they're doing it. To meet this goal, we provide timely analytical and editorial insight to help them make more profitable decisions.
We also have created a variety of work solutions which our clients use to increase their productivity and reduce costs. For instance, Thomson ESG allows customers to trade equ
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II