Besides contributing its pricing models to TimeScape Pricing Services, Monis is working with Intel to use its processors to speed up the processing of historical convertible data. This will drive the new Monis time series product, which is scheduled to hit the market in October.
Monis is also working with fellow SunGard Trading and Risk Systems’ company Reech Capital. Reech will incorporate Monis convertible bond analytics and data into Reech RiskHedge, a risk management service for hedge fun
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act