Telerate has canceled its sales agreement with data provider FutureSource, the company announced last week. The decision is effective immediately.
FutureSource had been Telerate's exclusive sales agent in the US and UK energy and commodities markets since before Moneyline acquired Telerate in 2001, according to Mary Ivaliotis, senior vice-president at Telerate. The agreement covered all products except for the TRS data distribution platform and TelerateMobile, a data service for mobile device
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers