Another one bites the dust.
This time, it's ADP, which can now count itself out of the market data business. That's probably something of a relief. It's been trying for some time to reverse the ill-conceived plan of a few years ago to build itself into a financial information powerhouse. ADP's business is just that: automatic data processing. It took them a while to realize it.
Of course, none of this comes as any surprise to readers of this column. We figured out something was up a year or so
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp