Tullett Prebon Information, the data sales arm of London-based interdealer broker Collins Stewart Tullett, is planning to ramp up its business in Asia with new products and content, according to Andrea Danese, TPI chief executive. It also wants to capitalize on the Asian presence of the Prebon Yamane business, which Tullett acquired last year.
Danese says he plans to expand the broker's "Marker" range of data products— TreasuryMarker, MoneyMarker, SwapMarker and MortgageMarker—which could inc
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming