Reuters is seeing success in upgrading its legacy 2000/3000 customers in Japan to the higher-level 3000 Xtra product, says Eddie Haddad, senior operating officer for Reuters Japan in Tokyo.
"We are selling about 50 a month to new users and upgrading existing 2000/3000 series customers at a rate of around 50 a month," Haddad says. For example, he says that Goldman Sachs is rolling out "around 200" new Reuters 3000 Xtra positions on its new Tokyo trading floor in the Roppongi Hills Mori Tower,
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit