One year ago
As IMD went to press, an announcement of the sale of Knight-Ridder Financial to Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe was imminent.
Five years ago
RBC Dominion Securities rolled out a quote-terminal system based on Dow Jones Telerate's as-yet unreleased Windows version of TIQ Access. Telerate planned to launch the system--under the banner Access 3.1--in the US that fall.
10 years ago
The SIA information management show convened in New York. The biggest announcement was form Quotron Systems,
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp