LONDON--David Graves, former president of the Reuters New Media division, is now vice president of media at Yahoo! In his new post, he oversees all general news for the portal, including sports, weather and health content. He has no responsibilties for Yahoo! finance, however.
James Hohman is taking over for Graves at Reuters in the Reuterspace division and is now senior vice president and managing director for the Americas (Reuters eliminated its New Media division when it formed Reuterspa
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit