This branding stuff is a funny old business.
There are a few great brands in our industry. Reuters and Bloomberg are two that are probably being exploited quite well by their owners. But there is a good number of others that aren't.
People really are waking up, though. For instance, a long chat with Paul Ingrassia, president of Dow Jones Newswires, reveals that a lot of thought is (finally) being put into how to properly brand the company's wires now that it's pursuing a purely vendor-neutral
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won