Rivals of Corporate Communications Broadcast Network (CCBN), a provider of corporate communications that is to be acquired by Thomson Financial (IMD, Feb. 2), hope to benefit from the deal, they tell Inside Market Data.
"Some people like to spread out their data providers while others want a one-stop shop," says Fred Wasch, co-founder of CallStreet, a provider of earnings call transcripts. There is an opportunity to take some market share from customers of Thomson’s data services, he says.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse