NEW YORK--Ken Marlin has left merchant bank Veronis Suhler & Associates to set up Marlin and Associates, which will focus on merger and acquisition activities for information-based businesses.
The former president of Telekurs North America and Telesphere has taken on "several former colleagues" to join him in his venture, although he will not name them until the new year, he says.
Marlin and Associates (M & A) will also focus on fundraising and will carry out private placements for informati
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit