Last week's launch of Thomsondirect.com seems to be a step in the right direction by our friends at Thomson Financial. The question is will it fly?
As you can see from the story on Page 3, Thomsondirect.com is another attempt by Thomson Financial to bring a single brand to its many, many financial information products. So far, Thomsondirect.com carries only a small subset of the services available from the Thomson Financial stable. Presumably, others will be added if the strategy works.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank